Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18, 2010

This day is a very tiring day. Me and my friends made many foolishness. We decided to buy a bracelet with the same design but different colors. We also decided that his coming October 23, 2010, we will go to a pool to have our bonding. It is our 1st semestral break so we won't mind the date. this day also, I accidentally joined an activity on our school. We where going to have role play about the hostage taking that happened in the quirino grand stand. I'm going to play as one of the hostages on the bus. It looks like fun so I agreed to their favor. After we made our practise, we made our way to our home. I watched an anime that has been suggested to me by a facebook friend. It was a funny anime. I actually forgot the time so I decided to go to sleep.

October 19, 2010

This day, I woke up late. I had my way to school on the rush but when I came, I am totally late!! When the recess time come, I am so excited to see my bracelet that I ordered yesterday!! But, mine was not yet done so I have to wait. This afternoon, We're going to have again our practice about the hostage drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment